Dairy Regulations and RIA
- Dairy Industry (Dairy Produce Safety) Regulations 2020
- RIA STATEMENT-DAIRY PRODUCE SAFETY- REGULATIONS 2020-Rev.
- Dairy Industry (Import and Export)Regulation 2020
- RIA STATEMENT-IMPORTS & EXPORTS- REGULATIONS 2020-Rev.
- Dairy Industry(Pricing of Dairy Produce )Regulation 2020
- RIA STATEMENT-PRICING OF DAIRY PRODUCE- REGULATIONS 2020-Rev.
- Dairy Industry (Milk Sale Contract) Regulations 2020
- RIA STATEMENT-MILK SALES CONTRACT- REGULATIONS 2020-Rev.
- Dairy Industry (Produce Traceability and Recall)Regulations 2020
- RIA STATEMENT-TRACEABILITY AND RECALL- REGULATIONS 2020-Rev.
- Dairy Industry (Compliance Officer) Regulations 2020
- RIA STATEMENT-COMPLIANCE OFFICER- REGULATIONS 2020-Rev.
- Dairy Industry (Returns Reports Estimates) Regulations 2020
- RIA STATEMENT-REPORTS, RETURNS & ESTIMATES REGULATIONS 2020-Rev.
- Dairy Industry (Registration Licencing Cess and Levy) Regulations 2020
- RIA STATEMENT-REGISTRATION, LICENSING, CESS & LEVY REGULATIONS 2020-Rev.
Draft National Agriculture soil Management Policy
Kenya Veterinary Policy
The Veterinary Policy is provided for in the Fourth Schedule of the Constitution of Kenya. It aligns developments in the animal resource industry to the Constitution as well as the Kenya Vision 2030 and the international animal health laws, treaties, agreements and conventions ratified by Kenya. The overarching treaty is the World Trade Organization agreement particularly the agreement on the Application of Sanitary and Phytosanitary measures which Kenya ratified on 23rd December 1994 and came into effect on 1st January 1995. Read More on Veterinary Policy Draft.
Draft Livestock Breeding Bill 2015
A Bill for an Act of Parliament to provide for regulation of livestock breeding, establishment of a livestock breeding board and for connected purposes. Read More on Livestock Breeding Bill Draft- May 2015
The National Irrigation Policy Draft 2015
The Constitution of Kenya (CoK) 2010 marks a critical stage in the country‟s devolution process. It assures Kenyans of the right to be free from hunger and to have adequate food of acceptable quality (Article 43(c). It further provides for two levels of government namely the national and county governments. Read more on National Irrigation Policy-draft
The National Irrigation Bill 2015
A Bill for An Act of Parliament to amend and consolidate the law relating to sustainable development and management of irrigation for the socio- economic development in the country; to align existing irrigation laws to the Constitution of Kenya 2010, to repeal the Irrigation Act, Chapter 347 Laws of Kenya; and for purposes incidental thereto and connected therewith. Read More on National Irrigation Bill-Draft